Thursday, September 13, 2012

About My Blog

Let me just first off tell you guys it really is my wish to tell the truth. To be someone who peaks of only the right things. I am very opinionated but willing to change my mind. I am a Christian and believe it is my job to get to the bottom of things even if it gets my fingernails dirty. Some will hate what I have to say, many will most likely inform me in colorful words how foolish it is of me to believe in something you can't see. But I have strong faith, which grows by every passing day. There are things even Christians won't like being said. Like the mention of demons. But just because you don't believe it, does not make it impossible. Usually Christians who really express their feelings are looked at as fools, idiots. I may look life a fool or idiot and of course voicing my thoughts on a blog are not as cut throat as voicing it in person, but at least here, I can practice. I know some Christians are hateful, bitter, judgmental and very arrogant. I hope to be a breath of fresh air not voicing things out of hate or judgment. However, the truth can be uncomfortable and I don't at all claim to know it all. I am just a twenty one year old girl who thinks a lot. My Blog is called Rooted because I plan on digging up things that have not been thought about for years, or things people are to frightened or uncomfortable to hear. But I will pray and ask God that every post I make will be the truth and that only. I hope you will be willing to read and think about what I saw as I will to you. I am not the perfect Christian, I don't always go to church, I hardly ever read the bible, I don't go to youth group, I don't sit in a circle singing hems while holdings hand's, and I don't sit and wrinkle my nose at gay people. I am just a college student who can't stand to keep my feelings and thoughts to myself anymore.

I believe in God

Angels

Demons

That God is forgiving if you give your life to him

Spiritual battles

and much, much more.

Also I am a horrid speller. Please forgive. I hope to talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment