Thursday, September 13, 2012

Being Gay

As a Christian some people feel like I am required to feel a certain way about Gays and Lesbians. Both Christians and Atheists alike both feel they know what I think about it. The big question is "Is being Gay okay?" and my answer is why are you asking me? I am Not a Lesbian, so why should I think about it? It is not my job to sit down and see how I feel about gays. Now "why" you may ask do I feel this way? "Doesn't God say it is wrong in the bible?" Why yes he does, he also says it is wrong to lie, everyone does that, to cheat, or boast or..this one might get you. Be arrogant. Because I am not God I have no reason to have an opinion about it. Even if I did think it is wrong, so what? It does not matter. Because even if it is wrong, God is forgiving and loving. He wont love someone less for being gay so why the hell should I or you? Christians, it is not your job to tell people how to act and what to do, it is your job to sit down, shut up, and only talk when you are speaking out of love. And Gay's who the hell cares what Christians think? Live your life, don't do anything out of guilt or condemnation. If you feel it is wrong, if you think God want's something else from you then fine, work for that. But if you hate yourself, well hating yourself IS a sin. Love yourself like God loves you. If you are gay then fine, It does not matter to me. God loves everyone, and if he does so should we.

No comments:

Post a Comment